Monday, April 8, 2013

A perfect world

If you could create the perfect world what would it look like?
The perfect world in my mind would consist of................

No just kidding,
But it would be nice not to clean up after a dog.

My world would be equality.
My world would be peace.
My world would be love.
My world wouldn't have people buying things that they don't need to impress people they don't like.

My world would be simple.
It would be almost sci fi like...
clean energy, no overpopulation, no silliness that we don't need.
In my world people would think..
think critically and artistically

My world would eat food that people knew exactly where it came from.
No McD's, Taco Bell, or any nasty stuff
Everyone would live till they are a hundred
and everything would be just nice.














No comments:

Post a Comment