Monday, April 22, 2013

Pay it Forward


I assume that most people have heard of this movie or at least understand the concept of it?
If you don't, here is the basic principle you do one good thing to three people and then those three people go on and do good to three people. It's a giant chain reaction that can goes on forever! 

I thought it was just in movies but when I was getting coffee the other day with my girlfriend the car in front of us paid for our coffee! We then use this principle to spread ideas.
As well as paying for other peoples coffee....that's always nice.

Daniel Quinn mentioned something like this in his book.

Tell ten people and those ten people will tell ten people and pretty soon you have a new mindset in a whole set of old way thinking people.

So go and tell ten people about this book.

Go pay for someones coffee

Go pass on goodness and new ways of thinking

Go change the world
                                                     



1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to pay for someone's coffee now. That's a wonderful story, I can't believe someone did that!

    That's really cool, but in order for that to work, you have to pay for someone's coffee now, otherwise it'll stop spreading!

    Doing small things like this can really make a difference.

    ReplyDelete