Monday, April 22, 2013

arts

I love the cello and the guitar.

I love French and other foreign languages.

I really wish that we were required to learn another language, music, and art to graduate.

I really wanted to do all those things and i will do all those things when I get time and money to do it.

WHY IS THIS SCHOOL SYSTEM SO MESSED UP?

All these stupid classes that have no application in real life.

A squared + B squared = C squared

I never learned what the origin of that was.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love math...

But i wanna learn it if its applicable not just because you are making me learn it

Oh guess what?

I know Hypotenuse information

That I have no idea how i could use it in real life because no one has ever told me how i am supposed to use it besides in a book and worksheet.

It'd be so cool to use that and measure a mountain or something cool like that but noo.....just worksheets and stuff in a book.

:(

I'm just reduced to a useless calculator.....

I have all these formulas but i cannot use them i can just regurgitate it










No comments:

Post a Comment